What to Look for in an IPO

Helping You Build Wealth With Honest Research
Since 1996. Try Now

  • MyStocks

MEMBER'S LOGINX

     
Login Failure
   
     
   
     
 
 
 
(Please do not use this option on a public machine)
 
     
 
 
 
  Sign Up | Forgot Password?  

What to Look for in an IPO podcast

Sep 30, 2021

2021 has been a great year for markets.

The benchmark indices have had spectacular run in the post Covid rally.

And with it, there has been a flood of IPOs hoping to make the most of the bullish sentiments.

There has been a lineup of companies good- the bad and the ugly, hoping to get listed.

In this video, I would like to share some qualities that could help you avoid the bad and ugly, and pick the ones with the highest potential to create long term wealth.

Richa Agarwal

Richa Agarwal (Research Analyst), Managing Editor, Hidden Treasure has over 7 years of experience as an equity research analyst. She routinely scours the small cap universe for fundamentally strong companies trading at attractive prices. Having degrees in both finance as well as engineering has served her well in analysing business models across the small cap space.

Equitymaster requests your view! Post a comment on "What to Look for in an IPO". Click here!

  

More Views on News

Top Indian Drone Companies to Watch Out for in 2022 (Views On News)

Jan 21, 2022

Several companies are adopting drone technology for regular business operations.

Insiders are Buying into these 6 Stocks Aggressively. More Details here... (Views On News)

Jan 19, 2022

While promoter holding is an important parameter, it should not be the sole reason for buying a stock.

These Penny Stocks Started 2022 with a Bang. This is what You Need to Know... (Views On News)

Jan 19, 2022

These penny stocks are up more than 30% already since the beginning of the year.

What Indian Companies can Learn from Taiwan's Semiconductor Giant (Views On News)

Jan 22, 2022

Indian companies can learn the art of dominating this specialised trade from a Taiwanese firm.

Adani Wilmar IPO: 5 Things to Know (Views On News)

Jan 22, 2022

Post-IPO, the public shareholding will be 12% and the remaining 88% will be equally held by the two promoters.

More Views on News

Most Popular

A Complete Guide for Beginners on How to Invest in IPOs

As an investor, you must have endeavoured to find a suitable opportunity for investing in IPOs. But do you know what is an IP...

10 Indian Companies with the Fastest Growth in Dividend Payouts... (Views On News)

Jan 10, 2022

These companies have been consistently paying higher dividends for several years.

Tata Steel vs SAIL: Which Stock is Better? (Views On News)

Jan 13, 2022

With government initiatives set to boost the steel sector, find out who has a better chance of coming out on top.

Watch Out for these 4 Indian Companies Betting Big on EV Supply Chain (Views On News)

Jan 11, 2022

The upside in supply chain players could be huge but a delay in the transition to EVs, or any policy related hiccups could end the momentum.

Tech Mahindra's CTC Acquisition: Too Expensive? (Views On News)

Jan 18, 2022

Tech Mahindra's acquisition of European IT-company fails to excite investors.

More

Become A Smarter Investor
In Just 5 Minutes

Multibagger Stock Guide 2022
Get our special report Multibagger Stocks Guide (2022 Edition) Now!
We will never sell or rent your email id.
Please read our Terms

S&P BSE SENSEX


Jan 21, 2022 (Close)

MARKET STATS