Terms & Conditions:
- 'NACH/ECS/ Auto Debit facility' means the facility wherein a subscriber has authorized the Company to debit his/her bank account for the mandated amount towards renewal/payment of subscription fees by debit to the bank account specified by the subscriber, on the Due Date. "Due Date" means the date on which payment/ renewal of the services for which the subscriber has subscribed falls due.
- No extra cost will be charged to the subscriber for availing this facility. However bank charges, if any incurred by the Bank Account Holder for availing this facility will not be borne by the Company.
- The subscriber shall furnish a fresh mandate form for cancellation/amendments to the mandate form.
- The subscriber has the right to cancel/amend the subscription any time by giving 7 working days written notice prior to the due date to the Company.
- The subscriber agrees that he/she shall remain liable for all the instructions and transactions that have been processed or are under process through the designated account prior to the date of subscriber obtaining Company's acknowledgement to the said Notice under Clause 4.
- The records of the Company on the renewal of subscription payments maintained through computer systems or otherwise, shall be accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the same and can be used as evidence in any proceedings.
- The subscriber acknowledges that he/she is eligible to avail the facility and agrees to provide true, accurate, correct and complete information as required by the Company and to keep the same updated and current at all times.
- The subscriber agrees that the facility will be available to him/her, subject to and upon receipt of confirmation by the Company and/or its Authorized Service Provider and from the subscriber's bank of the details furnished by him/her in the application.
- The subscriber agrees that the Company will on a best effort basis send payment notice as the amount gets debited to his/her Bank Account as & when the renewal is due.
- The subscriber expressly understands and agrees that in the event of he/she failing to honor even one (1) payment/instruction, the Company reserves the right to automatically cancel/withdraw the facility forthwith without notice.
- The subscriber further agrees that the Company or the Authorized Service Provider will not be responsible or liable if it is unable to effect any of his/her payment instructions owing to (a) incomplete, inaccurate, invalid or delayed submission of details by subscriber, (b) insufficient funds to cover subscriber's transactions, (c) encumbrance or charge on subscriber's account, or (d) events beyond the control of the Company.
- The subscriber agrees that in the event he/she is dissatisfied with any portion of the facility or with any of the terms and conditions or alterations thereto, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of the facility, subject to certain conditions as corresponded by the company from time to time.
- The subscriber agrees that he/she shall not use the facility for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or disputed transactions. In case of a dispute regarding the transaction through bank the same must be resolved by the subscriber directly with his/her Bank. Subscriber will not make the Company a party to any such dispute and the Company shall not be liable to the subscriber for any consequence arising out of the fraudulent or disputed transactions.
In the event of there being insufficient balance in the designated account to process the payment amount, the Bank may levy charges on to the account. In such a case the Company reserves the right to reject/withdraw the facility and will not be liable for any such charge.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the NACH/ECS/Auto Debit facility or to withdraw it completely.
- Any amendments as requested by the subscriber towards the NACH/ECS/Auto Debit facility for reasons of change will result in complete cancellation of the NACH /ECS/Auto Debit facility & will require subscriber to re-register for the NACH/ECS/Auto Debit facility.
- The Subscriber expressly understands and unconditionally agrees that he/she will not hold the Company and/or its Authorized Service Provider liable and disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation, a representation or warranty regarding the use of the result of the facilities in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, continuity uninterrupted access, timeliness or otherwise. Subscriber expressly understands and unconditionally agrees that he/she assumes total responsibility and risk for his/her access and use of the facilities.
- Subscriber expressly understands and unconditionally agrees that he/she will not hold the Company and/or its Authorized Service Provider liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages or losses resulting from (a) the use or performance or inability to use or non-performance of the facilities (b) the provision of failure to provide the facilities (c) the unauthorized access to or alteration of the transmission or data (d) such transactions that are carried out on the subscriber 's instructions in good faith (e) any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Subscriber due to any defect, error, failure or interruption in the provision of the facilities or (f) any other matter related to the facilities.