TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EQUATED MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS:
For "Equated Monthly Installments" (hereinafter referred to as "EMI option"), the following additional terms and conditions will apply. By exercising the "EMI option" the Subscriber acknowledges having understood and accepted these terms and conditions:
- The "EMI" option is available for HDFC Bank credit card holders/Corporate Credit Card holders holding a valid HDFC Bank credit card issued in India or for any other credit/other card holders as may be specified in the offer.
- Subscriber can choose to pay the amount over such tenure as may be specified in the offer.
- Interest at the prescribed rates plus service tax on interest at applicable rate would be charged by bank to the subscriber for availing EMI option. Processing fee, including tax on the fee, applicable on the transaction shall be borne by Equitymaster and no fee shall be levied on the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber's credit limit on the HDFC Bank credit card or any other permitted card shall be blocked to the extent of the full transaction amount and would be reflected as an EMI transaction in the Subscriber's credit card statement. The credit limit will be released as and when the EMI is billed and paid for in subsequent months as per terms and conditions of the credit card issuer.
- The Subscriber has the right to cancel the subscription within the time specified in the offer by giving a prior written notice to the Company. In the event of cancellation, the entire subscription amount shall be refunded to his/her card subject to the terms of the offer and as per conditions of the credit card issuer.
- Equitymaster reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this EMI option by any other scheme, whether similar to this EMI option or not or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.