The Lucrative Derivative Report
VIEW SAMPLE REPORT | CUSTOMER REVIEWS
|Equitymaster is happy to bring to you - The Lucrative Derivative Report by top Derivative Analyst, Asad Dossani.|
So go ahead, invest in Derivatives today and discover a new opportunity to increase your wealth...responsibly. With minimum risk and a maximum chance of profits!
- To complement your overall portfolio, diversification into commodities and currencies helps reduce risk and increases risk-adjusted returns.
- Trading in derivatives can actually be profitable; and if traded wisely, your wins can overpower your losses.
Provided of course, you have the right advice to guide you...
|Meet Asad Dossani, The Chief Analyst and Editor who will lead you to profit-building strategies in Derivatives
- A graduate of the London School of Economics, Asad has been a part of the Derivatives team at Deutsche Bank for 2 1/2 years.
- Asad has been literally handpicked to spearhead The Lucrative Derivative Report. As he has developed a unique system to pin point profitable trades and mind-boggling returns, leading to impressive mix of short and long term gains.
- We believe he has the methodology that is in sync with ours and thus have entered into an exclusive arrangement with him so that this service will be available only to Equitymaster.
- We zeroed in on Asad after a search that spanned almost a year. What impressed us about Asad is his painstaking research; his ability to know the pulse of the world and Indian economy, trade, politics...basically anything and everything that can impact trading in currency and commodities.
Join Asad on his journey towards making profits in Derivatives. Without unnecessary and uneducated risks.
|With this service you will get...
- 4 recommendations/reports in Futures and Options (specifically in Currency and Commodities like gold, silver, oil, natural gas....) every month.
- These 4 monthly recommendations/reports will contain a new recommendation accompanied by a rationale and risks involved and also contain an analysis of previous trades, and guide you on how to manage them, optimize your returns, limit your risks...
- You will also be advised on the stop loss and target price for every recommendation.
|Easy to Access to profitable recommendations...|
Weekly e-mail with links to online report and downloadable report in PDF format
|Value for Money|
3-month subscription only Rs 5,000*
|Where The Lucrative Derivative Report Fits In...|
If you are an investor who is interested in making to short to medium term trades for additional returns, you can allocate a small portion of your total portfolio towards derivatives trading. This money should be separate from what you allocate to long-term investments. In general, you should not allocate more than 5-10% of your total portfolio to high risk investments. It is best to start small, and build up over time, as you get more successful. For individual trades, you should allocate not more than 2-5% of your derivatives capital towards a single trade. To achieve this, it is critical to have sound risk management techniques, especially the use of stoplosses.
Copyright © Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited. All rights reserved.
Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing this newsletter whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without the permission of Equitymaster is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement. LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited (Research Analyst) bearing Registration No. INH000000537 (hereinafter referred as 'Equitymaster') is an independent equity research Company. Equitymaster is not an Investment Adviser. Information herein should be regarded as a resource only and should be used at one's own risk. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities and Equitymaster will not be liable for any losses incurred or investment(s) made or decisions taken/or not taken based on the information provided herein. Information contained herein does not constitute investment advice or a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual subscribers. Before acting on any recommendation, subscribers should consider whether it is suitable for their particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek an independent professional advice. This is not directed for access or use by anyone in a country, especially, USA, Canada or the European Union countries, where such use or access is unlawful or which may subject Equitymaster or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement. All content and information is provided on an 'As Is' basis by Equitymaster. Information herein is believed to be reliable but Equitymaster does not warrant its completeness or accuracy and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied. Equitymaster may hold shares in the company/ies discussed herein. As a condition to accessing Equitymaster content and website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use, available here
. The performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014, Registration No. INH000000537.
Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited (Research Analyst)
103, Regent Chambers, Above Status Restaurant, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. India.
Telephone: +91-22-61434055. Fax: +91-22-22028550. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.equitymaster.com. CIN:U74999MH2007PTC175407