Which are the best electric vehicle stocks in India right now?
Of course, there are other parameters you should take into account before forming a hard opinion on the stock valuation.
When should you invest in electric vehicle stocks?
The best time to buy stocks from this sector is when companies with strong fundamentals are trading at attractive valuations.
As India prepares itself to leap forward in the clean energy race, the electrification of transport is a top priority. The demand for electric vehicles (EVs) has been surging, with sales doubling in the last three years.
There are several ways to play this massive investment opportunity. You can buy stocks of:
- automobile companies that manufacture electric vehicles.
- EV component makers such as batteries as the rapid penetration of EVs will drive the need for lithium ion batteries.
- EV charging infrastructure providers
- commodities that are widely used in EV battery production such as silver, nickel, copper.
- electric mobility services and financers.
Where can I find a list of electric vehicle stocks?
The details of listed electric vehicle companies can be found on the NSE and BSE website.
For a curated list you can check out our list of electric vehicle stocks.
What kind of dividend yields do electric vehicle stocks offer?
There is no consistent trend of dividends across the industry, with different companies adopting different dividend policies.
For more details, check out our list of top electric vehicle stocks offering high dividend yields